Friday, July 22, 2011

Google Doodle celebrates Alex Calder

http://bit.ly/pRZKmD
In the wake the news of Oslo, I was trying to Google the foreign relation of Norway...
Usually I just press ctrl+T, ctrl+L and just type the search term I wanted... 

However, the google Doodle distracted me...

Usually, google's doodle mystery can be solved in a second by clicking the "feeling lucky" button with empty search. But not this time...  I had to poke around for few moments before the doodle would animate and flash what it was about:


I had not heard about him before http://www.calder.org/home/page/sitemap.html

However, I can definitely appreciate the creativity there!
I have to say this is one of the best doodle in Google search page... keep it up!
See the nice animated doodle in the video below:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comment.
Please stay on topics; off-topic/advertisement comments will be removed.

You may also like to visit : My Frame of Reference
(Press shift while clicking: Opens in New window.)