Friday, September 19, 2008

Email From Hacked account .... says Help!!!

Just to watch the pattern of Emails they sent:



I am very sorry for just telling you now, please I am in a Critical situation right now which i will need your urgnet responds,Actually, I had a trip to United Kindom (London) but unfortunately for me all my money got stolen at the hotel where i lodged due to a robbery incident that happened in the hotel.I had been so restless since last night cos i have been without any money i am even oweing the hotel here as well moreover the Hotel's telephone lines here got dissconnected by the robbers and they are trying to get them fixed back.I have access to only emails at the library because my mobile cant work here so i didnt bring it along,please i want you to help me with money so please can you send me 2400pounds so i can return back i would refund it back to you as soon as i get home.kindly help me send the money through Western Union Money Transfer with my name.Its really urgent for me as i dont know what to do right now than to leave here soonest you send it to me and i'll pay you back immediately i get home,please help me send it to the hotel address below with my name.




NAME: MR. XXXXXXXXX
ADDRESS: 75, FREEMANSON ROAD
CITY: LONDON
COUNTRY: UNITED KINGDOM
POSTCODE: E16 3NA

Once you have help me send the money,kindly scan the copy of receipt giving to you or help me write out all the information on it.
Thanks alot for your kindness,

I will really appreciate your quick response.

Best Regards
Mr XXXXXXXXXXXX

1 comment:

  1. My boss also received this email and he is just going to send thousand dollars in this account but lucky he call is friends home and knew this is a fake mail.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comment.
Please stay on topics; off-topic/advertisement comments will be removed.

You may also like to visit : My Frame of Reference
(Press shift while clicking: Opens in New window.)