Sunday, September 30, 2007

Searching me!

It is said that if you can not find it by Google, it does not exist.
I have been online since 2001, I think.
So, I have my net existence for at least six years.
Google lists the pages with its own laws and if some one is very famous with the same name, people tend to click on that link more often, it means you will be overshadowed.
Nabin K Bhattarai is a famous singer and I always see his name if I search with "Nabin " as the key.
Some of the posts on other blogs by me are also found occasionally by the search engines.
Basically I can find my blog, the remnants of my Germany trip, my geocities page, my 360 (old) , my Albany page. , my pdf file of the Resume and Nepal Physical Society website and the Nepal Physical Society Google group with my name.

I can find myself on google and yahoo by searching my name...
with or without the quotations.
I, therefore, exist!

Do you find yourself on google search?

It is always nice to find someone on the web who you know and if it is yourself, it is really amusing, isn't it?

1 comment:

  1. Hi Nabin,

    Studying Physics also eh? It is not an easy field that is dominated by a few giants. That is what I started with also, but I have gone from that to Wood Physics, Wood Mechanics, Wood Composite Structure, etc., and the last one - Computer Aided Design and Manufacturing.

    Actually not here to talk about Physics but to thank you for leaving a comment in my post Generating AdSense scripts for your ads. I have responded to your comment.

    Peter (Blog*Star)
    Blogger Tips and Tricks

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comment.
Please stay on topics; off-topic/advertisement comments will be removed.

You may also like to visit : My Frame of Reference
(Press shift while clicking: Opens in New window.)