Saturday, August 25, 2007

Being honest

Writing on blog never means that everything written in the blog is purely my thoughts.
But I can never claim that I am just a publisher.
It has to come through my finger-tips to www.
So, its kinda tricky.
I have always been befitted from the discussions.
Discussions with everyone.
The main ditch is that some of the writings are really creepy. One of the reason is that I write it on the fly.
No second readings (may be sometimes to add more errors!).
**************
Ananta Sir is moving outta Albany Today.
He has received the Degree (PhD).
(previous post at: http://ajabgajab.blogspot.com/search?q=ananta)
Well, one life to another. I think this is re-incarnation into another life.
I would like to wish him a happy and successful life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comment.
Please stay on topics; off-topic/advertisement comments will be removed.

You may also like to visit : My Frame of Reference
(Press shift while clicking: Opens in New window.)