Friday, April 11, 2014

Bye Bye Google Current! #GoogleSpringCleanout

So, Google Current is the latest victim of the Spring clean out!
(Last time I was complaining about Reader, people referred to Current see here... Now what?)
Must have been under the rock because when I tried to open Current, I was surprised with this!

Sorry, I will not be using Google Play Newstand. I will rather move on to Pulse.

Here is a poem:
First they came for first round of Spring Clean-up, I did not rant because there was none of my favorites. (see this list)
Then they come for another rounds, I ranted a bit because igoogle and GReader was in the list. (announcement, another list here)
Next they will come for Gmail and Search, Oh! no they wouldn't!

---
-->

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comment.
Please stay on topics; off-topic/advertisement comments will be removed.

You may also like to visit : My Frame of Reference
(Press shift while clicking: Opens in New window.)