Saturday, September 22, 2012

Replaced the cracked screen HTC aria

I dropped the HTC aria. I have blogged about it here.

Now with some spare time and Y-shaped Tri-wing Screwdriver (also useful for Nintendo Wii, Gamecube, Gameboy Advance etc) , I have replaced the cracked screen.

If you noticed in the pictures, I did not put the rubber around the proximity sensor. As a result, I ended up going to dark screen once the phone was in call mode. However, putting the rubber back made it work.

I have one defect though: during the process I seem to have lost one of the speaker. It now only works in speaker phone mode.
:(




---
-->

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comment.
Please stay on topics; off-topic/advertisement comments will be removed.

You may also like to visit : My Frame of Reference
(Press shift while clicking: Opens in New window.)