Monday, August 2, 2010

Replacing Adobe's PDF reader

Finally I am giving it up.
I have to read different pdf, online, offline. So, as usual, the first choice would be adobe's pdf reader.
However, my Adobe pdf reader has been crashing like a crazy in windows vista. More than 20 times a day. I have to see pdf and adobe pdf viewer does everything except properly showing the pdf files.
:(

So, finally I looked around to see other alternatives. For now Foxit reader seems to be good alternative.
http://www.foxitsoftware.com/pdf/reader/
I am hoping that it will not disappoint me.
Below are few screenshots...



Yes, I did not like the option of putting shortcut icon. However, if it does not crash or install too many irritating updates... I will be happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comment.
Please stay on topics; off-topic/advertisement comments will be removed.

You may also like to visit : My Frame of Reference
(Press shift while clicking: Opens in New window.)