Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Facebook New Layout

Finally, I got the new layout released into my account.


I like this new layout except for the fact that they have taken my most favorite button under the "account" section. Guess which one is it?
Yep: LOGOUT!
The compelling new feature of this one are the reinforcement of sending messages... I call it Facebook Email.
Similarly, Facebook chat is more handy. Notification was kinda eyesore... It can be more irritating now if they put red stuff to highlight it.
Search is there... (ohh at the top!) but it is still not the big thing in facebook... YET. :P
I really appreciate Facebook for not putting "my-space/yahoo" kind of irritating ads and also for not tuning personal ads (see this one on how they really can).
old versus new layout.



Facebook: The Missing ManualFacebook For DummiesSams Teach Yourself Facebook in 10 Minutes

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comment.
Please stay on topics; off-topic/advertisement comments will be removed.

You may also like to visit : My Frame of Reference
(Press shift while clicking: Opens in New window.)