Thursday, August 7, 2008

Palai Palo: Another Place for fun

Amit, Basant and I decided that there should be some place for us to put the educative you-tube videos. And , moreover discuss about these. Just to have fun.
Palai Palo is our joint attempt.

Actually I was inspired by the site called "... guys named rob".
So far, we have not been able to do excellent job like they do; but it is OK.
We are having fun. Our attempt is to have fun and to see how far this goes. Since it is updated every week, one of us will be posting video. And this goes in cycle. So far My turn is after 2 weeks. I had done 3 while Basant was in Nepal and Amit did 3 while I was in Brazil or preparing my work for the conference.

Anyways, If you are from Nepal; a student of Science and have confidence I would like you to start your own such stuff. It is fun, and may be invite us for discussion.
:0

3 comments:

  1. I hope you have fun and I would like one day to visit Nepal.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had a friend in my lab that was Napaleese and is a science student (engineer). I miss him.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comment.
Please stay on topics; off-topic/advertisement comments will be removed.

You may also like to visit : My Frame of Reference
(Press shift while clicking: Opens in New window.)