Friday, September 5, 2008

Google Chrome: A new kid in the block

If you are internet savvy, you must have heard about the google's new take on the internet.
"Google Chrome" is new hot cake in buzz world. The new about it is spreading like california fire because of the associated brand name and the people's expectation about it.
Apparently, in the comic presentation, they have really enumerated everything behind the philosophy to mecanics of the browser. Though many do not like the way they presented it, I liked it. It is unique way, specially on the age of youtube.
:)
Sad thing is that I want to try in in my ubuntu.
However, I got my copy of Google Chrome for vista/xp, have you tried one?

Try it!

Google.com/chrome

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comment.
Please stay on topics; off-topic/advertisement comments will be removed.

You may also like to visit : My Frame of Reference
(Press shift while clicking: Opens in New window.)