Friday, September 5, 2008

Blogger in Draft is my default dashboard: what is yours?Blogger in Draft is my default dashboard: what is yours?

I came to realize lately, but nicely.
I had not imagined that Blogspot dashboard could be that nice too.
Well, without exaggeration, I can tell that blogger dashboard is better than the regular one. (Though it crashed once for my mistaken code embedings: my mistake!)

However, having blogger in draft is more benificial than the regular one.
If you feel interested about having it as default dashboard for your blogspot blogs, go to draft.blogger.com and set the draft as the default dashboard.

I can see some nice plus in this action, for example I didn't know that I could suspend comments temporarily. There are some more options regarding the post options. Well, try that!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comment.
Please stay on topics; off-topic/advertisement comments will be removed.

You may also like to visit : My Frame of Reference
(Press shift while clicking: Opens in New window.)