Sunday, August 24, 2008

University gets new life each semester

I was in the University this afternoon. Today marks the last day of our summer and Tomorrow will mark the first day of the Fall semester for Undergraduates. For Graduates, however, the class will begin after a week; because of the Comps.
Last week, I was touched by the visit of parents of a student. The parents were excited to visit the department and to see the room in which their son was going to get his class. The mom asked him,"Is the class big?" The feelings and excitements of their family made the second floor to glow more than ever.
I remembered my parents and their hopes and expectations when I first went into school.
University is like a crop field which gets a new life every semester.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comment.
Please stay on topics; off-topic/advertisement comments will be removed.

You may also like to visit : My Frame of Reference
(Press shift while clicking: Opens in New window.)