Monday, August 25, 2008

Image ads in Google adsense: Nice!

With the retirement of referrals in google adsense, I am amused with the fact that they have introduced the image ads in the google adsense for bloggers.
This is kinda nice, because the click thru rate of image are assumed to be much higher than the text ones. This way can benifit both the advertisers and the publishers. The best part being the fact that the image ads are much more attractive. This makes people more distracted and hence they tend to click on it.

However, some advertisements can include partial nudity which should be taken care. For example, if I am opening a page in public place or in some formal environment, I can not accept it.

I hope google people are smart enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comment.
Please stay on topics; off-topic/advertisement comments will be removed.

You may also like to visit : My Frame of Reference
(Press shift while clicking: Opens in New window.)