Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Change in Game plan !!!

This afternoon, I received an email from the Entrecard Admin saying that I must remove the quick drop page.
1. This used to be a quick drop page for sure!
2. I, now, have plan: From now on, I will use this site as blogging resources site. There are already too many in the market out there. But have u seen a "to-the-point" blog?
They just keep spinning. I donot have that much time to spin everything. (actually, I am already busy with blogs:
My Frame of Reference
and
Time!

That means, straight to the point!

3. I wanted to delete this blog, I could not.
I had been receiving drops from Entrecard community, and how can I just disappear? That will not justify my act.

Let me come back!


Your visits are highly appreciated.
Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comment.
Please stay on topics; off-topic/advertisement comments will be removed.

You may also like to visit : My Frame of Reference
(Press shift while clicking: Opens in New window.)