Tuesday, February 7, 2012

#Captivate to get Gingerbread 2.3

Samsung Captivate is getting the updates for android 2.3 Gingerbread.
Back in the days, when I was inside the walls, I was excited when I was able to go from 2.1 to 2.2. A lot of wind has blown since then. I rooted my galaxy S.
I am not going back after having installed the Cyanogenmod 7 into my android?
Thanks, but no thanks!
I heard that it would not be able to handle 2.4. However, CM7 is not bad at all! No bloatwares, better battery life, more control... almost makes me regret why I could not root it sooner!
---

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comment.
Please stay on topics; off-topic/advertisement comments will be removed.

You may also like to visit : My Frame of Reference
(Press shift while clicking: Opens in New window.)