Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Graph your inbox: Chrome extensions

This is interesting extension which shows your gmail uses over time.
http://ajabgajab.blogspot.com/2010/09/graph-your-inbox-chrome-extensions.html
The extension is:
https://chrome.google.com/extensions/detail/lghnjmocfihonjdijomigppjlpdgdeji#

Example they show on trends for keywords
This visualizes the gmail use and puts into the context of how your communication with particular person has been going over time. I looked over few and was amazed to see the trends.
Although I thought that I did not use the facebook a lot, it shows the notifications that I get from it.  Showing that I do do facebook.

 Mostly, s/he posted this on the wall, tagged, this guy played this game etc etc.
Analyzing inbox is fun and gives some reflections on what you have been doing with your gmail.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comment.
Please stay on topics; off-topic/advertisement comments will be removed.

You may also like to visit : My Frame of Reference
(Press shift while clicking: Opens in New window.)