Monday, March 2, 2009

Asking for Your Support: Relay for Life 2009


Dear Family and Friends,
I’ve decided to take a stand and fight back against cancer by participating in the American Cancer Society Relay For Life® event right here in my community.  Please support me in this important cause by making a secure, tax-deductible donation online using the link below.
To donate online now, click here to visit my personal page.





Relay For Life® is a life-changing event that brings together more than 3.5 million people worldwide to:

  • CELEBRATE the lives of those who have battled cancer. The strength of survivors inspires others to continue to fight.
  • REMEMBER loved ones lost to the disease. At Relay, people who have walked alongside people battling cancer can grieve and find healing.
  • FIGHT BACK. We Relay because we have been touched by cancer and desperately want to put an end to the disease.

Whatever you can give will help - it all adds up! I greatly appreciate your support and will keep you posted on my progress.

 Donate by clicking here ...

Please Donate!!!




http://main.acsevents.org/goto/fight-cancer

1 comment:

Thanks for the comment.
Please stay on topics; off-topic/advertisement comments will be removed.

You may also like to visit : My Frame of Reference
(Press shift while clicking: Opens in New window.)