Thursday, November 13, 2008

Vestigial Organs of Gmail ...

Getting Gmail Account was something nice back in around 2005: for me.
One of my friend got Gmail by invitation and I was kinda jumping into it.

At that time yahoomail, hotmail and rediffmail were in my view. I didn't see Gmail coming.



Now since Gmail has been beta (forever: ha ha) and have been made available freely. One does not need any invitation.
So, invitation feature in the gmail looks like vestigial organ.
Vestigial organs are those organs which found its use in previous stage of evolution but are no longer being used.
So,Invite a friend feature should be discarded.

Google! Just a suggestion.
I know you have a lot of smart guys in there.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comment.
Please stay on topics; off-topic/advertisement comments will be removed.

You may also like to visit : My Frame of Reference
(Press shift while clicking: Opens in New window.)