Tuesday, September 2, 2008

How to embed comment field in the blogspot blog

Whenever we want to comment, by default, the comment field takes us away from the post page. Yes, of course there is small link showing the "original post". BUT, still, however: I am not that comfortable with that.
During my rambling, I was able to find such trick.
The trick is:
  1. go to blogger.draft
  2. select the blog
  3. go to Settings and then go to comments field.
  4. from the "Comment Form Placement" > select: "Embedded below post"
  5. save settings.
  6. DONE!
If this simple trick does not work (which works for me); go the the reference below. Have a good study and try!

:)



Reference:
http://www.bloggerbuster.com/2008/06/how-to-add-comment-form-beneath-your.html

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comment.
Please stay on topics; off-topic/advertisement comments will be removed.

You may also like to visit : My Frame of Reference
(Press shift while clicking: Opens in New window.)