Saturday, September 13, 2008

Support a Cause in Social Sparks

I noticed that they are upgrading their site and navigation style in Social Sparks. I have been donating some percentage of my ppp income to charities like ARC. Having a cause for blogging is nice.

I have been supporting and volunteering the Comen Race for the Cure in the North East.
I have joined various causes.
If you are also SS users, You can also join 'em.
By doing so, you will be able to donate the compensation to the cause. As they say, it is tax-deductable. I do not know what does that mean, exactly. But anyway, Blogging for cause is one of the best ways to support humanity.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comment.
Please stay on topics; off-topic/advertisement comments will be removed.

You may also like to visit : My Frame of Reference
(Press shift while clicking: Opens in New window.)