Saturday, August 2, 2008

Hello World!

I have been subscribed into the daily dose of the "picture of the day" series of the wikipedia. The pictures are (usually) stunningly beautiful.
Today, I received this picture.
"A young paper wasp female (Polistes gallicus)".
While looking into the picture, I was thinking about the impact factor of the picture. Looking into the new living being coming into my world is really wonderful! She has no idea about what kind of world she is entering into. Soon, she will need to learn the tools of survival as the world goes for survival of the fittest.
If you would like to subscribe to the wikipedia picture of the day, go to:
http://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/Main_Page and enjoy the daily dose by Email.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comment.
Please stay on topics; off-topic/advertisement comments will be removed.

You may also like to visit : My Frame of Reference
(Press shift while clicking: Opens in New window.)