Tuesday, April 13, 2021

Vegetables that you can grow in shades and some that needs full sun

My vegetable garden has a bright spot where there was a big blackberry bush. We got rid of it last year, and planted few things. Examples: Mustard greens, tomato, corn, peas etc... 
Now I am about to reload the garden, so I followed Jag's video and wrote a note for me...
Vegetables that you can grow in shades:
 1: Basil  
 2: Mint  
 3: Cilantro / Parsley  
 4: Lettuce  
 5: Spinach  
 6: Kale  
 7: Swiss Chard  *
 8: Broccoli  
 9: Peas  
 10: Radish  
 11: Green Onion  
 12: Tomato  
 13: Eggplant  
 14: Squash  
 15: Green Bean

2: My mint was on full sun, and did OK.
9: Peas: super awesome!! Love it!
*this did not work well in my shaded garden... I am thinking that it may be the water/soil issue.
11: Green Onion: love it! It did very well.
15: Green Bean was not good for me. Only leaf. Sad.

Vegetables that need full sun:
1. Corn
2. Earldoms tomatoes
3. Potatoes
4. Chillies
5. Cucumbers
6. Okra


---

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comment.
Please stay on topics; off-topic/advertisement comments will be removed.

You may also like to visit : My Frame of Reference
(Press shift while clicking: Opens in New window.)