Monday, April 12, 2021

Back to the blog!

Yes, it is about time, I am back to the blog... 
During the last few years of hibernation, few things happened... 
oh... many things happened! 
I think social media has decimated the value of blogs- at least in my case. 
As those media have served as the place for writing the ramblings and the engagement from the near and dear has been great!  The likes and loves are lucrative- for sure.  
Nonetheless, I have decided to reboot the blog.
However, this time it will be different. ---
From now on, I will be switching from the technical blog to the vegetable garden blogs.

I will be discussing my journey through summertime gardening which I have developed in the past year through the COVID-19 pandemic.  My garden is on Hardiness Zone 5, which makes it harder to work on a few of my favorite crops- going bananas etc... but it has been a learning experience for sure.

 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comment.
Please stay on topics; off-topic/advertisement comments will be removed.

You may also like to visit : My Frame of Reference
(Press shift while clicking: Opens in New window.)