Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Sugarsync is not free anymore: Move to Copy.com

While dropbox is the king of the cloud storage, Sugarsync offered a formidable solution. However, they are closing down the free service.

Although Sugarsync is offering 75% discount on any Annual Plan for the first year ($18.75 for 60GB Plan), I am doubting that Sugarsync will make it past next year. So, thank you Sugarsync. You will be missed.

I found out another cloud service from copy.com. The reviews look nice. I am trying it.
Please follow the link to get 5 GB free in addition to the 15 GB free plan.

Apparently, my external "pen" drive is suddenly gaining its respect. ---
-->

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comment.
Please stay on topics; off-topic/advertisement comments will be removed.

You may also like to visit : My Frame of Reference
(Press shift while clicking: Opens in New window.)