Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Things that you are missing by searching from address bar

If you are a bit of computer person and you use chrome, then you probably search right from the address bar. Similarly, in opera you can type "g" and also search from the address bar (well, I have not used OPERA for some time now, correct me if I am wrong).
But, let me tell you. You are missing good stuffs by searching from the address bar.

You are missing the google doodle(not really, they are found here) that they do from time to time, and from time to time the tweaks that they perform on the home page.

Let me show this picture...





Yes, google search with keyboard in there!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comment.
Please stay on topics; off-topic/advertisement comments will be removed.

You may also like to visit : My Frame of Reference
(Press shift while clicking: Opens in New window.)