Tuesday, September 20, 2011

CMF Ads closing down!



Too bad!
CMF ads was established by a bunch of enthusiastic guys: BenandTurnip. After running dry with the ads, they had tried different mechanisms: fireworks ad, spike, atomic ads etc. None proved to be their nuclear option to save it.

Although I was one of the "once in the blue moon" guy there, I liked the sense of community in the forum. I also appreciated the efforts of individual help that Ben had provided to the members.

In the words of word grrls "it was good! Well run, honourable, reliable, it offered more than just a place to buy and sell ad space, CMF Ads was a micro community."

I am sure that the creative minds of CMF will come up with better ways to help blogging people.
All the good things has and ending. Be it!
"Our greatest glory consists not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall."
Good Luck!
---

2 comments:

  1. It's a shame to see CMF closing. It's always worked well for me :-( Hopefully most of the CMF blogs will move over to Project Wonderful so I can continue to advertise :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sad to see CMF Ads closed. It was the only blog advertising network that gave me unique visits (clicks registered as coming from the publishers' sites not from CMF Ads) using Fireworks. Now, I have to think again which ad network to use after CMF Fireworks.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comment.
Please stay on topics; off-topic/advertisement comments will be removed.

You may also like to visit : My Frame of Reference
(Press shift while clicking: Opens in New window.)