Following the simple tutorial, I tried simple purr. Just Hello world!!
Did List: App Inventor is browser based http://appinventor.googlelabs.com.
- 0. Installed the Google App Inventor Extras Software for windows: http://appinventor.googlelabs.com/learn/setup/setupwindows.html
- Setting up at C:\Program Files\Android\appinventor-extras was easy: http://appinventor.googlelabs.com/learn/setup/index.html
It is important that Android Device is turned into the USB debugging mode and stay awake is checked in. Unchecking Orientation
- First tutorial would be: http://appinventor.googlelabs.com/learn/tutorials/hellopurr/hellopurr-part1.html
- Got the Kitty pic from google image search.
- Got the Kitty Sound from: http://soundbible.com/1286-Kitten-Meow.html
Followed the instructions to hear the "mew" sound
Samsung Captivate SGH-I897 driver at: