Sunday, September 27, 2009

Michael Moore's: Capitalism: A Love Story

I have been hearing about the movie by Mike Moore: "Capitalism: A Love Story"
The reviews are very mixed and very compelling at the same time. I am not an economic expert, but it seems to be an interesting presentation on how the American/world economics is driven by some people.

Let me put it this way: When you put a driver in driver's seat to drive a public vehicle, the driver needs to strictly follow the traffic rules. The consequences are known if he does not.
The question on the same context is as follows: are the drivers who are driving the economic models following the rules of the game?
I found the following interview of Moore with CNN's Wolf Blitzer to be an interesting presentation. He is able to squeeze the juice out of it.



The first part of the interview is here...


To me the second part is what sums it up, which is meaningful only if you watch the first part ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comment.
Please stay on topics; off-topic/advertisement comments will be removed.

You may also like to visit : My Frame of Reference
(Press shift while clicking: Opens in New window.)