Sunday, October 19, 2008

Spammers will find the way out!

How many spams do you receive per week?

In my case it goes beyond 300+
The worst case: some nice emails also end up being filtered as spam.

But this week, I saw nice drop in spam trend.
When I said drop, it meant well filtered in my gmail inbox.
The number of junks in spam box never matters, just clean 'em up!

Now I can not wait to see what will be next measure taken by spammers to beat my gmail filter.
I am sure, they will.
It is fun!

1 comment:

  1. This is a great blog.

    I have created a Nepali social bookmarking site like digg.com. Its goreto.co.cc . You can share your blog posts on this and get more traffic to your site.

    I would like to invite you to join this site goreto.co.cc and start sharing news now.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comment.
Please stay on topics; off-topic/advertisement comments will be removed.

You may also like to visit : My Frame of Reference
(Press shift while clicking: Opens in New window.)