Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Drawing attentions

I noticed that children try to draw attentions to their parents and want to keep them on focus. One part of psychology. So, they keep doing some interesting stuffs.
In the case of my blog, I have no idea on what should I do to draw attention from the public so that dai will be visible in the blog-o-sphere.
Do you have any idea on how to draw attentions from the visitors?



I am also wondering on how I can clarify the claim made by one of the friend by saying that "it is just collection of things found on internet". Well, yes and no!
I have been writing my experiences in using internet and some programming skills and tricks. If they can be found online (already) thats fine with me. I can say that my stuffs are clear and to the point.
That's it for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comment.
Please stay on topics; off-topic/advertisement comments will be removed.

You may also like to visit : My Frame of Reference
(Press shift while clicking: Opens in New window.)