Saturday, September 27, 2008

OK, I quit, I can not convince him for switching to firefox

This is all business tactics or u can say its all kind of sh*t and  they make us feel like, they r doing something but not...... thats the things educated people need to learn, trust me this is all fake........
khair enjoy your MOZILA and I will enjoy IE.
good day and good night
See you later

This is the response, I got after I gave him this example:
see...

http://www.mozilla.com/en-US/firefox/security/


And you complain about virus and this and that while using Internet explorer, huh?

--
Sincerely,
me dai

I have been trying to convince him for switching to Firefox, but not successful. He just likes IE, no matter what.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comment.
Please stay on topics; off-topic/advertisement comments will be removed.

You may also like to visit : My Frame of Reference
(Press shift while clicking: Opens in New window.)