Thursday, May 22, 2008

Yahoo on project wonderful

Heard about project wonderful?

This line should make everything clear:
"{Project Wonderful reinvents online advertising. We've made click fraud impossible. We give advertisers the power to choose what sites their ads appear on - and publishers the freedom to choose what ads show up on their sites. We don't have absurdly high minimum-payout levels. We've made the entire online advertising experience transparent, trustworthy, and fair - as well as more profitable, for everyone involved! It's why our slogan is "Everybody wins." }"

I was just hoppin on my own site and was amazed to see the yahoo messenger ad.
Why?
Because:
  1. It is one of my favourite messenger
  2. It is putting the bid at 0.00!
... Means yahoo team is working on project wonderful things to place ads on my blog and with no money?

Hey Yahoo Guys!
This is certainly not good sign. As I was wondering of applying to yahoo publisher network.
But I think, I should not!!!

For my favourite Yahoo messenger download ...
Here is the link (anyway):
http://rd.software.yahoo.com/msgr/8/msgr8us.exe

1 comment:

  1. Thanks to the owner of this blog. Ive enjoyed reading this topic.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comment.
Please stay on topics; off-topic/advertisement comments will be removed.

You may also like to visit : My Frame of Reference
(Press shift while clicking: Opens in New window.)