Sunday, May 18, 2008

Which type is your blog?

How to classify my blog into Blog Categories???
The available options are:
* Academics
* Activism
* Art & Artists
* Arts & Entertainment
* Autos
* Beliefs & Causes
* Blog Resources
* Blogging
* Business
* Career & Jobs
* Celebrity
* Coaching
* Computers
* Corporate
* Crafts
* Education and Training
* Entrepreneurship
* Finance
* Food & Drink
* Gaming
* Green
* Health
* History
* Home and Garden
* Humor
* Independent Publishing
* International Affairs
* Internet
* Investing
* Iraq
* Law & Legal
* Lifestyle
* Loans
* Meme
* Military
* Mobile
* Music
* New Media
* News & Media
* Other Languages
* Outdoor
* Personal
* Pets
* Philosophy
* Photo Blog
* Places
* Podcasting
* Political
* Reference
* Religion
* Science
* Shopping
* Society
* Sports
* Technology
* Travel
* Vacation
* Volunteering
* Writing
and much more than the listed above.

Each category has huge perspective which can be/to be addressed. I have written a little bit of everything. Because, My writing is kinda random: not sticky to particular topics. It is hard for me to write on some specific topic.

The problem is that, this is my personal writing/hobby place. However, I keep writing more about internet, unknowingly. The best thing is that I have been making a lot of friends thru it.
Shall I call it Hobby Blog?
Please Browse my tags at the end of the page.

By the way, Which categary does your Blog belong to?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comment.
Please stay on topics; off-topic/advertisement comments will be removed.

You may also like to visit : My Frame of Reference
(Press shift while clicking: Opens in New window.)