Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Google Sites: Now Open For Everyone

Do you remember the days in which you were glad to have a free and 5MB space provided kindly by the geocities.com with data transfer limit? Moreover, you never used to mind the ads inserted by yahoo! into your page; and yet you get no advantage except the "free" space!
Time has moved forward. Now there are too many services available online. Apparently free!

Latest One in the row happens to be the Google Sites. Now it is free and open to public.
sites.google.com/
Have you tried it?

Well, I have not much spent my time over the new toy! I can still publish my documents and get the link sent to friends using google documents.
Already present is the pages.google.com

Lets see what it has to offer.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comment.
Please stay on topics; off-topic/advertisement comments will be removed.

You may also like to visit : My Frame of Reference
(Press shift while clicking: Opens in New window.)