Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Website for Online Ticketing

I have been trying the following for online booking of tickets:

  • http://www.hipmunk.com/ (I like it's clean layout and price comparison bar diagrams that are laid on time scale. However, some of the times, it can not find the flights.)
  • Expedia.com (The famous one.)
  • http://www.bookingbuddy.com/ (I like it's tabbed comparison between sites like expedia, orbitz etc.)
Recently I also found that  bing also gives nicer way to search for flights.

Any other good suggestions?

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the shoutout! We're always expanding our fare data (we're only 10 months old) but do keep the feedback coming. We're keen on making you love travel search via hipmunk.com!

    ReplyDelete
  2. @alexis, I think I do remember one of you going off the reddit for hipmunk.com...

    All the best!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comment.
Please stay on topics; off-topic/advertisement comments will be removed.

You may also like to visit : My Frame of Reference
(Press shift while clicking: Opens in New window.)