Friday, March 9, 2012

Google Blogger Removed Amazon Associates

If you noted, this little Amazon Associates box is not functional anymore. I used to think that amazon associate program is one of the not-so-good one. But, if you/your post can refer someone who buys books/items from the referral, you get a nice incentives. I am telling from my experience.

Anyways,  Blogger used to have nice monitization integration with amazon, which seems to have gone now. So, if you want to add Amazon associate links, you have to go to https://affiliate-program.amazon.com/ and then work from there. Not so much convenient as it used to be.

-

1 comment:

  1. This was the only feature I was using lately. I used to use this for searching purpose. It was convenient and easy to get code required to integrate.
    :(

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comment.
Please stay on topics; off-topic/advertisement comments will be removed.

You may also like to visit : My Frame of Reference
(Press shift while clicking: Opens in New window.)