Sunday, January 22, 2012

Re-Flashing Samsung Captivate with Cyanogenmod

This is my second weekend flashing cm7. I am not sure why it went dark yesterday evening all of the sudden.
Few screenshots:
First things first: Install "everything"... More? 

Pre-cache map area in Google Maps...


Can we do this?

Thanks Cyanogen(mod)7. Surprisingly the walpaper name is: "Fitsnugly".

Once nice feature of the Google Map: You know where the stuffs are in the HomeDepot.
I hope this feature becomes a norm for stores. No more being lost inside the store.

I am having to reinstall everything into it. I shall backup and restore.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comment.
Please stay on topics; off-topic/advertisement comments will be removed.

You may also like to visit : My Frame of Reference
(Press shift while clicking: Opens in New window.)