Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Amazon Prime Free for 1 year for students with .edu

One Click: Jeff Bezos and the Rise of Amazon.comI had to buy stuffs from amazon.com. The shipping was little urgent. There were 2/3 day shipping option. However, it was kinda expensive.
For faster shipping, I could try Amazon prime as trial for a month. But then, it would just use up my prime.

Then I remembered that I had my old .edu account... just being unused.
I used my old Email address (which I still have access to). After submitting my .edu email, I was offered free prime shipping.
Now I have one year of prime shipping.
hoo!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comment.
Please stay on topics; off-topic/advertisement comments will be removed.

You may also like to visit : My Frame of Reference
(Press shift while clicking: Opens in New window.)