Sunday, June 8, 2008

An idea: Gmail conversation updates

I was reading thru' my inbox in Gmail. The gmail Notifier popped up!
I was in the middle of reading my mail, after finishing it up; I wanted to get into the new mail. As you know gmail has a feature which can update the recent inbox messages of the same category. Just by clicking "update conversation".
I was thinking of the similar idea.
What if gmail could add a line of code which will automatically update the status from
into ...


because whenever one receives the message, the current one will become the second in the inbox.Updating the number will facilitate to read new mails without having to go into inbox again and seek out the new messages.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comment.
Please stay on topics; off-topic/advertisement comments will be removed.

You may also like to visit : My Frame of Reference
(Press shift while clicking: Opens in New window.)