Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Dead Nook due to battery discharge

So, last time I saw my nook HD+, it had about 1% battery remaining. Well, I had no time to use it for few days, and therefore forgot to recharge while the battery somehow got depleted probably due to some background things in there.
Since I had forgotten my charger in office, I had no other option but to turn if off.  Also, Hello Nook why did you make the USB charger to be different???

Anyways, when I tried to recharge it, it would not! I left it for few hours, no way up to recharge it. Then I read somewhere that "A completely discharged NOOK would not recharge!".  I thought, there goes my good $150 deal on Nook!!!!


---
-->

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comment.
Please stay on topics; off-topic/advertisement comments will be removed.

You may also like to visit : My Frame of Reference
(Press shift while clicking: Opens in New window.)