Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Upload your files in Googleclouds thru' Google docs


I noticed that Google documents now allow a new feature of uploading the files into their cloud to access it later.
Moreover, it can also be converted into open-office format.
The Google Story: For Google's 10th BirthdayGoogle Speaks: Secrets of the World's Greatest Billionaire Entrepreneurs, Sergey Brin and Larry PageGoogle's PageRank and Beyond: The Science of Search Engine Rankings

This feature is handy because I used to send the required documents to myself by Email in previous cases.  This way, I do not have to. Moreover, I can place them in folders. Easy!

http://googledocs.blogspot.com/2010/01/upload-and-store-your-files-in-cloud.html

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comment.
Please stay on topics; off-topic/advertisement comments will be removed.

You may also like to visit : My Frame of Reference
(Press shift while clicking: Opens in New window.)