Friday, November 21, 2008

Promote and Demote in Google Search Engine: SearchWiki


Add to Mixx!

I did know that you could note the search results, they will record your web history and such. Today I witnessed the promote/demote feature in Google Search!!!
Try searching some word in google while you are logged in...


This is an interesting feature, just like thumbs up feature in stumbleupon, buzz in yahoo, digg, delicious and such and such. This can be helpful for searching while people can play with this too...

I had not noticed that feature.
(evidently, they have erased my ajabgajab blog from result ... )
Well, didn't like the result?
Delete it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comment.
Please stay on topics; off-topic/advertisement comments will be removed.

You may also like to visit : My Frame of Reference
(Press shift while clicking: Opens in New window.)