Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Khoj By Karna Shakya

The "soch" by Karna Shakya was a super hit! I had written about that in here.
He has come back with the book "Khoj".
I would like to embed some parts in here. (I hope it is not illegal to embed.)

Read this document on Scribd: Soch Pachi Khoj Kina

Though it has not gone into depth of the book, it shows his success as a writer. As a moderator of positive thinking. As a source of inspiration.
I did read the soch and really liked it. I am looking forward for an opportunity to read the "Khoj".
(I think the monetary income by selling the book is going for Charity.)

1 comment:

  1. Nabin Sir,
    Thank you for writing post like this.
    I had also read the Book Soch By the same auther and hoping to read The book Khoj by him.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comment.
Please stay on topics; off-topic/advertisement comments will be removed.

You may also like to visit : My Frame of Reference
(Press shift while clicking: Opens in New window.)