Monday, May 19, 2008

My Blog Log Tweaks: No Spam please !


My Blog Log has added new updates and features. This is good. Actually, this looks more pretty and sleeker than the previous version(s). The down side on this, as I am coming across is the fact that I have received 52 messages in 2 days. On the first day, I thought that I would enjoy the updates via email. But it occurred that I am getting up to five messages of the same kind. No way!!! I do not need that much updates in MBL!!!
I can disable all the messages but that sounds not impressive. Temporarily, I have applied filter, but yahoomail filter limit is max 15.
The email update service in Blogcatalog is better, I think!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comment.
Please stay on topics; off-topic/advertisement comments will be removed.

You may also like to visit : My Frame of Reference
(Press shift while clicking: Opens in New window.)