Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Gmail: April Fool! Introducing Gmail Custom Time

I noticed around 11:30PM in the 31st march that there was some kinda new-link on the upper right corner. Assuming that it launched new service, I clicked on that. It was famous 404 error!
Then, after a while I realized that there may be some help feature available, I went on to the "help" the indication was in there was that it was a joke.
I was asking to myself how can they possibly lunch the joke before it is April 1st???
However, now I can access the page (pictured above), the contents are pretty creepy. Now, I believe it is a joke. Last year's joke was hilarious.
Not impressed, this time!



Links:
http://www.techcrunch.com/2008/03/31/gmail-april-fools-not-very-funny-on-the-upside-they-started-a-wikipedia-war/trackback/
http://adsense.blogspot.com/2008/04/introducing-adsense-for-conversations.html

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comment.
Please stay on topics; off-topic/advertisement comments will be removed.

You may also like to visit : My Frame of Reference
(Press shift while clicking: Opens in New window.)